Friday, August 21, 2009

Top 10 Aug 21

Another Friday has reached the internet and I'm proud to announce another "Top 10 List By Jon". I think we have some solid gold from the last week of browsing.

As a little special treat for this week, I have a couple of lists I want to share with you, people of the world wide web, instead of doing the normal dwelling-upon-myself list.

First up is the best 500 songs of this decade voted by Pitchfork.com
Lots of good tunes in there even though i think the jury went a bit ape shit by voting in Rihanna [ft. Jay-Z] - "Umbrella" at number 25!... but again i guess not even Pitchfork is flawless.

Check out:
Nr 500 - 201
Nr 200 - 101
Nr 100 - 51
Nr 50 -21
Nr 20 -1

Also check out Tarantinos list of his Top 20 Movies Since 1992:


Hope you enjoy.
/Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment