Friday, October 2, 2009

1. Adam Beane - Sculptors







Adam Beane About Adam Beane:
Since beginning sculpting in 2002, I have been fortunate to work with some of the best companies in the industry on many high-profile projects.
The excellent art directors I've worked with have been instrumental in my growth as a sculptor, a communicator and a businessman. They have frequently allowed me to push projects beyond expectations and as a result, I have become known for dynamic compositions, action poses, nuanced drapery work and my ability to capture likenesses with expressions.
I now sculpt exclusively in CX5, a tremendously versatile material I developed which handles like clay when warm but is hard as plastic when cool.
All the work on this site is commercial, that is, commissioned by a company as a "master sculpture" from which multiples are made for market.
I am available for presentations, lectures and workshops.

Check out more work by Adam HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment