Thursday, March 4, 2010
8. Paco Peregrín
Paco Peregrín was born in Almeria, Spain.
- He is a Bachelor of Fine Arts at Seville University and extends his formation in image and new means of expression in recognized centres of prestige such as International Center Of Photography (NYC), Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design (London), CAAC, Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró a Mallorca, CAF, UCM, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, EFTI, etc. which were directed by personalities of international stature.
- He began his photographic career after some years dedicated to the painting, the theatre, the design and the communication.
- Peregrín works as a photographer and art director for clients like Nike, Diesel, Adidas, Lee, Vögele, Gant, Mazda, Toyota, Levi's, EMI Music, Cosmopolitan TV, Jacinto Usán, Maria Barros, Cosentino, Paramita, Carlsberg, Antonio García, etc.
- He publishes for recognized magazines as Glamour, Zink (USA), Rolling Stone, Neo2 (Spain), Eyemazing (the Netherlands), Vision (China), Vanity Fair (Italy), Edelweiss (Switzerland), Vanidad (Spain), Hint (USA), FHM (Spain), Flux (UK), DT (Spain), Zero (Spain) Inspire (Slovakia), The Red Flag (Germany), Avenue Illustrated (Spain) or Tendencias (Spain).
- Nowadays he resides in Madrid and Receives Numerous Recognitions. He has won a Gold Lux 2008 award (first place in the National Professional Photography Awards in Spain) in the 'Fashion and Beauty' category. His work is part of important artistic collections in the world of the image. His exhibitions are numerous in galleries and museums.
- He is one of the talents of the Spanish photography with major personality. His work is defined by a marked character of hybridization of styles where come together the latest fashion trends and the most personal conceptual reflections, always providing to his images with a sensual, elegant and mysterious, even perturbing character, trying to interrelate the point of view of the traditional spectator of works of art with the most generic public of the mass-media.
See more of Paco's work HERE