Thursday, April 1, 2010

7. IMAKETHINGS aka Andrew Groves






About IMAKETHINGS: I am IMAKETHINGS aka Andrew Groves, a freelance illustrator creating graphic works for a wide range of clients and projects. With a particular interest in the natural world, I aim to invent characters that explore the grotesque beauty of it's many beasts and creatures and the folklore that surrounds them.

I am currently based in the UK creating work for clients such as Foundation Skateboards, Snowboarder Magazine, Orange and Panasonic to name but a few. I am also constantly involved in self initiated projects and schemes as well as creating work for exhibitions and shows worldwide.

I'm currently available for commissions and always interested in hearing about new projects and collaborations.

You can contact me here: andrew@imakethings.co.uk
And you can also find me in these places: Twitter, Society6, YCN and Flickr.
See more work by IMAKETHINGS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment