Thursday, December 2, 2010

6. Dylan Forsberg







The New York Model Dylan Forsberg didn't want to be in front of the camera anymore and slipped unceremoniously into the role of the producers. At the age of 16 he bought his first camera, photographed his former girlfriend, landscapes and family. Seven years later, he still uses the same one and that none of his work has made it into a magazine is not that important for the 23-year-old: “With what I’m doing it isn’t really necessary to shoot for magazines anymore. I throw my stuff on a blog, other blogs mention it and it spreads. As long as I do a good job people will like it and tell others. Then when I try to sell prints, t-shirts or a book I have a wide audience of people who actually know who I am and like my work." And with so much commitment it will not be hard for Dylan to stay afloat.

See Dylans Blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment