Thursday, April 28, 2011

1. Adam Taylor







My fathers slide nights on our lounge room wall were my first introduction to the possibilities of photography.

At 15, I convinced my father to turn our basement into a darkroom.
I shot rolls and rolls of photos of my friends, athletes and landscapes.
I was and still am, fascinated with capturing dynamic movement.
In my later teens I became a little distracted by surfing and snowboarding.

At 20 I permeated a disc in my spine snowboarding. Ouch! But it was a hinge event. I gave complete focus to my photography, went to art school and assisted all the best shooters in Europe. Then I got out there and traveled the world with my camera, searching and crafting the way for my professional career.

I’ve made it my life’s goal to be as creative and inspired as I can be in everything I do. I’d go insane without photography, film, music and my family.

Creative innovation and storytelling drives me. I am intrigued by how people relate to each other and how we connect to this beautiful planet. I dive right on into a creative brief and muster all of my professional and creative experience to make a great idea, brilliant.

See more work by Adam HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment