Thursday, April 7, 2011

5. Animals By Morten Kolby




Morten on Morten:
I am an advertising photographer based in Aarhus, denmark. I do mostly branding, corporate identity, lifestyle and a little fashion & food photography for work.
I have studied at the Danish school of Photography, and assisted two established photographers in denmark for 4 years, prior to starting my own company.
In my own time I like to cook, climb, ride motorcycles, generally spend time outdoors, work on the house that I recently bought with my girlfriend Trine, and embark on new photography projects.
To see more of my work, go to my website koldby.com or shoot me an email
Otherwise you can follow me here on the blog, on my facebook page, or for more frequent updates & tidbits, go to twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment