Sunday, December 11, 2011

10. Matt Needle




Needle Design & Illustration is the Freelance Studio of Matt Needle, based in Cardiff, UK and founded in 2008.

Matt Graduated in 2009 from University of Wales, Newport with First Class Honors in BA (Hons) Graphic Design & Illustration.

He began freelancing in 2007 and carried on throughout University, over the second and third year, in which time he worked with many high profile clients such as Nike, The Big Chill Festival (Commissioned by London design studio Bleach), Clash Magazine, Chelsea Flower Show, Hugo Boss, CNN and many more.

"I am Abstract in my means of communicating ideas, not because its "trendy", but because I want people to really think about and analyze what they are viewing.
I am not happy unless I am creating by some means.

I am inspired by the minute and insignificant things I see around me and I strive to create beautiful, meaningful, complex and often bizarre pieces.

I am inspired by several Art movements and people including, Roman Cieślewicz, Salvador Dali, Escher, Massimo Vignelli, Saul Bass, Milton Glaser, Terry Gilliam, Bauhaus, Surrealism, Paul Rand, amongst many others."

If you would like to work with me, or just want to have a design related chat please don't hesitate to get in contact with me:

Email Me: matt.needle@hotmail.co.uk
Call Me: +44 (0) 7557 1489 46
Skype Me: m-needle
Follow me: @needledesign

See more work by Matt HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment