Sunday, May 27, 2012

4. Jasmine Deporta







Jasmine on Jasmine
I‘m a 22 year old girl with exceptional eyes and fingers.
Inspired by colors, dreams and youth I‘m determined to not letting my view of the world go unnoticed.

The conversion of visions and the producing of masterpieces through inspiration,
ideas and intuition gives me wings. Everything takes place before my window.
I keep and save it in this photographs.

Jasmine is a design student born in Italy, in 1989.
She grew up in Southtyrol - a little paradise in the middle of mountains and woods.
In early 2009 she went to Berlin, made experiences for life and also did one term
of communication design at HTW there. Since 2010 she is studying Design and Arts
at Free University of Bolzano (Italy) trying to get new inspiration and to find her way
to create & work with art.

She worked as waitress, sales assistant, fashion assistent, model, maid,
commercial artist, host, photographer, actress (...)


See more work by Jasmine HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment