Sunday, November 4, 2012

2. Andrew Groves





About / Contact
I am Andrew Groves. I live in a barn in the woods where I create images and make objects for client and personal projects. Natural phenomenon, wilderness exploration and adventures are common themes in my work, but I'm willing and able to tackle any subject matter. I'm currently seeking illustration commissions and projects, as well as running Miscellaneous Adventures: a craft project showcasing and selling handmade wooden objects and outdoor accessories.

If you'd like to work on a project with me, you can contact me directly:

hello@andrewgroves.co.uk

+44 (0) 7402 471 738

Or through UNSEEN Agency:
65a Adelaide Avenue
London
SE4 1JY
+44 (0) 7876 716 360

You can also find me in these places:
Twitter, Tumblr and Behance.

No comments:

Post a Comment