Thursday, April 14, 2011

9. Inge Jacobsen




Inge on Inge:
I'm currently studying Photography at Kingston University. I did my first year in Fine Art at Kingston before deciding that photography was the direction I wanted to go in. I would still consider myself a fine artist and artist such as John Baldessari have influenced some of my most recent pieces. I like to work over images either by hand or with Photoshop, I use my photography as a base to work on. I also enjoy stitching onto commercial magazines like Harper's Bazaar and Vogue. I like the idea of having something mass produced become unique and handmade. The Harper's Bazaar took just under two months too create, and I plan on starting a Vogue piece in the near future.

See more work by Inge Jacobsen HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment