Friday, July 1, 2011

2. Axel Peemöller








Axel Peemöller on Axel Peemöller:

I have studied visual communications in Düsseldorf (Germany), Hamburg (Germany) and Melbourne (Australia).

I love design, architecture, art, loud music, animals (especially my dog "bones"), the outdoors, oceans & mountains, surfing, snowboarding and sailing.
Currently I live and work on a sailboat in Barcelona.

I work as freelance designer, creative director and senior designer for design studios and clients around the globe.

In the past i have developed and designed way-finding systems, books, brochures, magazines, annuals, icons, typefaces, corporate identities, brand strategies, photo shootings, environmental graphics, posters, retail stores...

Over the years I have established a collective network of other designers, programmers, photographers and illustrators, who I work closely with if essential for the project.

If you are interested to find out more about me and my work, or are interested in working with me, please write an email.

axel@axelpeemoeller.com

See more work by Alex HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment